Thinker, trainer, traveller, amateur bluesman, free biker
Hi, I'm Andrea 👋
During my past open source activity I contributed and maintained several open source projects:
- Emesene (https://github.com/emesene): an instant messenger client supporting various IM services such as Windows Live Messenger, GTalk, Facebook Chat, etc.
- Turpial (https://github.com/Turpial): Twitter client written in Python
- Taiga.io (https://github.com/taigaio) : Agile project management platform built on top of Django and AngularJS
Now I'm currently working on several open source projects:
- Oruga (https://github.com/oruga-ui): a lightweight library of UI components for Vue.js without CSS framework dependency.
- Piuma.io (https://github.com/piumaio): Simple, light and fast image optimizer service written in Go you can host on your machine.
- Nanpy (https://github.com/nanpy) a library that use your Arduino as a slave, controlled by a master device where you run your scripts, such as a PC, a Raspberry Pi etc. The main purpose of Nanpy is making programmers' life easier, providing them a powerful library to create prototypes faster and make Arduino programming a game for kids.
- Meteo del Sangue (https://github.com/meteosangue) a useful service to share Italian blood weather on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram and expose an API to share the blood availability.
Thank you for your support! ✌🏻
astagi estas ano de 1 teamo:
astagi aliĝis antaŭ 1 jaro.